LET’S KEEP OUR LAKE GREAT!
Lake Manitou Area Association
26th Annual General Meeting Agenda
10 a.m. Saturday, July 13th, 2019 at the Sandfield School House
- Call to order - Consideration of Agenda -Any additional items? (Motion to accept and second)
- Welcome - To all members and visitors.
- Announcements of any upcoming community events
- Literature, flags, maps, signs, hats, shirts, and books available on tables at the back. Free literature available on table.
- Information Night Tuesday July 23 2019
- Are there any other announcements that members would like to share?
4. Introduction of Officers, Directors and Committees - (Introduce themselves)
President Paul Moffatt (Manitowaning area), Vice-President Steve Mann (Rockville area), Secretary Brenda Hoyt (Moody Bay area), Treasurer Don Payne (Silver Bay area), Director (past president) Mike Costigan Sr. (Silver Bay area), Director & Lake Steward Mike Thompson (Manitowaning area), Director John Coulter (Rockvillearea), Director Mike R. Costigan (Eagle’s Nest area), Director Rob Chown (Manitowaning area), Director & Newsletter Editor Mark Harvey (Silver Bay area), Director Jim Booth (Eagle’s Nest area), Director Martin Peddle (Eagle’s Nest area), Director Ken Stewart (Jump’s Bay), Lake Steward Rob Coulter (Rockville area), Lake Steward Dave Kains (Moody Bay area), Website Administrator Stan Salisbury (Rockville area), Education Committee Members: Marian Lochead, Pat Costigan, Sharon Cooper, Ken Stewart and Nancy Kains.These are your contact people. Their phone & email addresses are printed on the last page of the LMAA newsletter and in the Members section of the LMAA website (lakemanitouarea.ca/)
5. Minutes of July 14th, 2018 Annual Meeting
Minutes from the Spring 2019 Windswept Newsletter are available by downloading the link below... any noted errors or omissions. Motion to accept and second.
LMAA AGM Minutes 2018.pdf
6. Reports of the Officers and Directors·
- President – Paul Moffat
- Vice-President – Steve Mann
- Treasurer - Don Payne (Motion required)
- Newsletter Editors - Mark & Jen Harvey
- Education Committee Chairperson – Sharon Cooper
- Webmaster/Website Administrator - Stan Salisbury
7. New Business and Discussion Period
- a. History of Dam/water flow adjustment/information from MNR – Paul Moffat
- b. Use of LMAA funds
- c. An opportunity to ask questions or make comments on subjects of concern.
8. Selection of Election Chairperson - Estelle Payne
9. Election: Nominations will be taken from the floor for the positions of
President and Treasurer
10. Door Prizes
11. Adjournment - (Motion)
Note: Click here to view the LMAA clothing available for purchase at the AGM